Monday, May 24, 2010

Computer C: Drive; memory tool?

So I just got a new computer and I have already used up 70 gigs of the memory on its C: drive, (mostly because of Vista) but it's ok because I have 500 gigs. Anyway, I was wonderign if anyone knew of a nice software app or program that could show me exactly what takes up the most space on my computer.





Of course, I know I can look into the control panel and see which programs that up the most room, but is there an easy way to look at the entire C: drive? Thanks in advance!

Computer C: Drive; memory tool?
Yes, there is a program called System Tuneup, on which there is an option to analyze your hard drive or something like that, it tells you exactly what is taking up how much space. It also helps clean your registry, free wasted space, etc. It's great for keeping your computer running well.
Reply:try looking on majorgeeks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment