Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I use C/C++ header files in PHP and Is PHP an Object-oriented language?

I am a C/C++ professional programmer and now I want to program under AMP(Apache , MySQL and PHP)


now Can I use C/C++ header files in php?


and Can I write Object-oriented programs with PHP?

Can I use C/C++ header files in PHP and Is PHP an Object-oriented language?
As far as I know you can't use *.h files in PHP. In fact...I'm preety sure you can't. Though there might be some ports or plugins that allow you to do that. Even so, I don't believe you would need to use the standard headers in C++.


If you want to use custom headers, that's another problem, but I believe you can "adjust" the code inside them to work in php (seeing as though they're so closely related).


Also check http://www.php.net they have forums, tutorials, blogs everything you need to know.





And yes it suports OOP.


No comments:

Post a Comment