Friday, July 31, 2009

I had allergic to vit c.i dun tk it regually but once i tk,running nose comes,i try multivit ester-c b4,no use

i had allergic to vitamin since few years ago, i dun hv such problem when i was young.i found out i allergic to vit c when i running nose,though of taking vit c can help me improve my immunity so my running nose n itchyness can gone, but unfortunally,i become worst n worst b4 i tk vit c. Wait until my running nose complety recover,i give myself another chance to test whether am i realy allergic to vit c, i take 1 tablet and the next day, my running nose come back!!!! i duno y this will happen,i dun hv this kinda problem when i was young,i eat lot of tablet vit C when i was kid.i tried differents kinda of vit C, ester-C,multivitamin all gave me symptom like flu, so can u help me slove this problem, anything email me ok, thanks!!

I had allergic to vit c.i dun tk it regually but once i tk,running nose comes,i try multivit ester-c b4,no use
The vitamins on the market are synthetic and not the same ones you probably took as a child. Most of the vitamin supplements in regular drug stores, department stores, grocery stores etc. comes from China as they are the major exporter of cheap supplements. I don't doubt that their supplements would actually cause an allergic reaction since they contain a lot of additives in them that aren't on the labels. Try buying some vit c at a health food store. It may cost you more, but the other choice would be to drink juice from freshly squeezed fruits like oranges, berries, and grapefruits etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment